International Women’s Day (March 8) is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity.
Happy Women’s Day quotes, quotations & sayings
1. A woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty By Rudyard Kipling
2. A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult. By Melinda Gates
3. Women are the real architects of society. By Harriet Beecher Stowe
4. A charming woman doesn’t follow the crowd. She is herself. – Loretta Young
5. A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. By Eleanor Roosevelt