The under-fire airline has become the butt of all jokes after it forcibly removed a 69-year-old man from one of its flights to make room for an airline employee who needed his seat.
The passenger has since been identified as Dr David Dao, a Vietnamese-American who specialises in internal medicine.
- Fly the freingly skies
- We bring new meaning to the expression “Fight or Flight”
- If we cannot beat our competitors, we beat our customers
- Help save a life, Give the gift of blood and fly United Airlines
- If we need seating you’ll get a beating
- Welcome to United Flight 3411. We still need three more “volunteers”
- Our extra leg room reclining seats now available #UnitedAirlines
- Drag me ousside, how bou dah?
- UnitedAirlines Fight Club room
- United Airlines Travel Pillows